- Initial Appointment Fee* – $200/session (60-90 minutes)
- Subsequent Appointment Fee – $180/session (50 minutes)
- HCWA session $190 (extra non-session time is spent with these clients collaborating with the other members of the child’s therapy team and school)
Meetings or visits to collaborate with with teachers/schools or other practitioners/specialists can be arranged if required. Please contact us to obtain a quote.
*Please note: Additional time is dedicated to treatment planning (including collaboration with other practitioners/specialists where appropriate) following the initial appointment.
Psychoeducational and Developmental Assessments
- Please get in touch to discuss the process and to obtain a quote for comprehensive assessment services.
- Better Access Initiative: Medicare rebates of $84.80 per session, for 10 sessions per calendar year are available for psychology sessions for services concerning mental health (i.e. anxiety, depression).
- Private Health Insurance: I offer HICAPS electronic claims so that clients with private health insurance are able to obtain relevant rebates from their insurer. Please check with your insurer to determine your level of cover and rebate amount.
- Clients are encouraged to register for the Medicare Safety Net, designed to protect high users of health services from large out-of-pocket expenses. See http://www.humanservices.gov.au/customer/services/medicare/medicare-safety-net
- For children under 7 years old with a diagnosis of ASD, the full session fee can be claimed under the HCWA funding.
24 hours’ notice is required to reschedule or cancel a session without incurring additional fees. This allows the appointment to be offered to other clients who may be on a wait list. Should less than 24 hours’ notice be provided to cancel an appointment a $50 fee will be charged. The fee may be waived if there are extenuating circumstances.
Please keep in mind that a late cancelled appointment impacts on three people:
-The client who is delaying their progress
-Another client who is on a waiting list to see a psychologist
-The psychologist who has spent time preparing for the session
Other Clinical Services
Reports and support letters requested by clients will be charged at a pro rata session rate. These fees are to be agreed upon and paid before the required service is to be performed. No Medicare rebates are currently available for these services.